Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Want to know more about the Bush family???

  1. #1
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Want to know more about the Bush family???

    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  2. #2
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Want to know more about the Bush family???

    You gotta love that first pic of W as a 4 year old....haha
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  3. #3
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Want to know more about the Bush family???

    Damn Nazis.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Want to know more about the Bush family???

    Actually I have learned today, that you research nearly any post 1900 American President you want, we haven't been lead in a long time by anyone who isn't tied directly to the underworld
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Want to know more about the Bush family???

    500 people being bought to elect the president? We have a real system to sell to the other countries of the world.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Want to know more about the Bush family???

    Hey R13, here is a post I started against the mighty Pub president, since you say I'm always Pub....

    This was around the end of the year last year, and I was prepaired to vote D, because I was sick of Bush....

    This was before you were old enough to be on the Political Forum, seriously....
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  7. #7
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Want to know more about the Bush family???

    Well I apologize, I was wrong. Just since I have been on here I noticed you always throwing off on dems mainly and assumed, which did what assuming does.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Want to know more about the Bush family???

    mainly started throwing off on the dems when they chose to go about this election in the way they have...have actually made an election out of what should have been the largest landslide in the history of america...
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •